Save Time with Professional Lawn Care
Are you a lawn care do-it-yourselfer? If so, your weekends are likely filled with many “to dos” when it comes to your yard. Fertilizing, treating weeds, aerating, and seeding can really take it out of you – especially when you still have to worry about mowing and watering on top of everything else. Putting together a full-circle lawn care plan isn’t easy, and can often leave you with less leisure time than you’d like.
At Weed Man, we want you to be selfish with your time next lawn care season. Find out how our services free up your evenings and weekends and give you the free time you deserve. Read on below!
- We put together a schedule so you don’t have to. So much of lawn care is about timing. When is the optimal time to fertilize? When is the best time to control broadleaf weeds? With more than 45 years of experience, we know exactly when to treat your lawn so that you always get the best results possible.
- You don’t need to be home for us to treat your grass. One of the biggest perks of professional lawn care is that you don’t even need to be home to take advantage of our services. We’ll gladly treat your turf while you’re at work, out with friends, or away on vacation. As long as we have access to your yard, we can get the job done.
- We take the guesswork out of buying lawn care products. If you decide to take care of your lawn yourself, you may run into questions about what type of product you should use on your lawn. Our professional-grade, golf course quality, slow-release granular fertilizer is the very best on the market, and it’s exclusive to Weed Man! Years of science and research went into creating our proprietary blend, and we already that know you won’t be able to find a more effective fertilizer out there. We’ll help take the guesswork out of lawn care and give you back your weekend afternoons!
- We clean up after our visits so you can relax. Lawn care doesn’t just include treating your lawn. If you’re an avid do-it-yourselfer, you may already be aware that cleaning up is half the battle. Weed Man’s technicians make it a priority to keep our customers’ properties clean. We’ll remove any remaining fertilizer pellets from your driveway, close any gates that may have been opened, and make sure that nothing is out of place. That’s all part of the Weed Man guarantee.
- We’ll do the heavy lifting. Spreaders, hoses and aerators aren’t exactly light, but our technicians are happy to do the grunt work so you don’t have to. Let us take care of the heavy lifting while providing the lawn care equipment needed to make your yard look its best.
Why do it yourself when you could hire a professional for the same amount or even less? Let Weed Man take care of your lawn next year so you can enjoy your weekends relaxing with your friends and family.
Brought to you by Weed Man Lawn Care: we care for your lawn.